Monday, November 30, 2009

Top Male Models and Angelina Jolie - Now That Is Beautiful

I recently joined a site for Creative Minds, when I came across a new member last evening. I am quite certain the person or persons has not completed their profile, or at least I hope not.

This is a slideshow of a few of the hottest, hunky male fashion models, and they have added one gorgeous lady, actress Angelina Jolie. The profile says "Model News," and what news will they be sharing, I do not know. They say a photo is worth a thousand words, what then do these photos say?! Any comments?


Find more photos like this on My Mojo Live


Drop by my profile when you find the time or sign up and request a connection! My Mojo Live!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...